We help clients to design and deliver desired customer experiences.
Different customers expect and deserve different buying experiences. We help our clients to determine which experiences to create for which customers. First, we identify the direct and indirect touch points between our client and their customers. Then, we assess the current buying experience at each of these touch point. Next, we help to determine which of the touch points are most critical in influencing the customer’s buying habits and loyalty. Then, we define the desired experience the company needs to deliver at each of these high priority touch points. Finally, we develop roadmaps that help the frontline staff to understand which experience they should be delivering to each customer.
- Customer needs assessment
- Customer experience mapping
- Employee rollout programs
- Channel management
- Stronger customer loyalty driven by better buying experiences
- Clarity for all employees around which experiences to create for which customers
- Improved profitability by ensuring the cost to deliver the desired customer experiences are commensurate with the value the customers represent